Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Tuesday 9 February 2010

New Today!!

I've yet again been working hard and have completed a few more new designs

 'Mine's a Pint' kit with step by step decoupage


Champagne & Flowers in Pyramage and Tunnel kits


When Words Fail in an A4 Decoupage Kit


And Posy & Pearls in an A4 Wavy Side Stacker Kit

I've also added some more swirls embossed backing papers, Shabby Summertime Swirls embossed card fronts, Little Chick, Little Bunny and Little Lamb A4 cards.

Click the link below to see all my designs ............ I've got over 2200 to choose from!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.