Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Friday 12 February 2010

Digital Embellishments

I've had a lot of fun designing these digital scrapbook and cardmaking embellishments ......... so much so that I'll be looking to design more in the future too!

It's quite a challenge finding a way of making them look as real as possible but I like a challenge.

Hearts - just in time for your Valentine cards and layouts

Flowers - because who doesn't like and need flowers!

Pretty frames are always a must have too

These alphabet charms would add a lovely touch used to spell out names etc.

I've also designed pearl borders, brads, crystal brads and hearts, buttons and butterflies ......... watch out for more in the future too!

All of the above can be found in the designer resource section of craftsUprint - under digital embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.