Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Saturday 13 February 2010

Card Front Kits

Have you seen the amazing range of card front kits I've got on craftsUprint?


These are great value with 10 (and sometimes 12 or 13!) lovely card fronts in the each kit.


Each card front is either A5 or 5½" square and has a matching backing paper/card back on the same sheet.  


And they work equally well as inserts if folded the other way too ........... so you get twice the value from the one kit!!



There are lots of different designs to choose from including, patterned, embossed, metallic, gold or silver metallic framed etc.


I hope you like them.  I've got card front 75 kits available on craftsUprint


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.