Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Wednesday 24 November 2010

New Today!!

Be the first to hear about my newest designs by Following me on Twitter:-





t.co
Large DL Magical Christmas quick Cut and Fold Card A really quick and easy Large DL Cut and fold card. Just cut, fold and sign the handmade by plate. This design is also available in other coordinating colourways/designs and together they would make a great set of cards to sell at craft fai
2 seconds ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
t.co
Large DL Jingle Bells quick Cut and Fold Card A really quick and easy Large DL Cut and fold card. Just cut, fold and sign the handmade by plate. This design is also available in other coordinating colourways/designs and together they would make a great set of cards to sell at craft fairs e
A few seconds ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
t.co
Xmas Star Wavy Corner side stacker Topper A lovely Quick Card with a wavy corner side stacker topper. Cut out the triangle stacker pieces and layer on the corner of the main image for a stunning 3d effect. A small topper is also included on the sheet, this can be used on it's own or inside or on
A few seconds ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
t.co
Penguin Tree Felties Shell Edged Corner side stacker One of my soft and adorable felties designs. Pop felties in the search box to find more in the same style! My Cute and Adorable Penguins in soft, fluffy stitched felt. A lovely Quick Card with an easy to make Shell Edged Pyramage Card topper
about a minute ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
t.co
Penguin Tree Felties Shaped Card One of my soft and adorable felties designs. Pop felties in the search box to find more in the same style! My Cute and Adorable Penguins in soft, fluffy stitched felt. A Cute Pengun Tree shaped card A quick and easy card. Just cut and fold the shaped card

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.