Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Sunday 4 July 2010

This Week's Special Offer Sheet

Be the first to hear about my newest designs by Following me on Twitter:-



Click the thumbnails to enlarge


Carol Clarke Picture of a completed card by Davina Rundle. This week's special offer sheet at just 65p!! Just in time to make all those Thanks You Teacher cards too!


www.craftsuprint.com
Pencils shaped card A quick and easy Pencils Shaped card in Sorbet Colours. This sheet will mix, match and coordinate with all our other Sorbet downloads too. Just cut out and fold the shaped card. Great for Birthday, celebration of exams or to thank a teacher etc. in Shaped Cards - Objects by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.