Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Friday 2 July 2010

Friday Freebie!! - 01

Welcome to The Friday Freebie Club!!

Each Friday I will be adding a new Freebie sheet to download ............ be sure to follow me and tell your friends too ........... I've got lots and lots of designs to show and share!

If this proves popular and lots of you follow me I'll start a new Blog especially for The Friday Freebie Club!!

I add new sheets to craftsUprint daily ........... and I'll be sharing some of the wonderful cards my customers have made with my designs too ............ to help inspire you!! 

Here's your very first Friday Freebie:-




This will be great for all those Thank you Teacher cards.

I have lots more designs ............ and you'll find them all on craftsUprint


Be the first to hear about my newest designs by Following me on Twitter:-



Click the thumbnail to enlarge

8 comments:

  1. I think I'm the first to leave a comment! Blog looks great Carol and I love your designs, keep up the great work. :-)♥Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOOOo Thanks Rae .......... I'm glad you like it ........... and at least I can now see that the comments thingy works! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol!
    Great blog, keep up the good work.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog, will be popping in daily. well done Carol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is 3rd time lucky, Great blog Carol, will be popping in regularly. Andreaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ............... you did it Andrea!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog comes up on my dashboard........so I check it out daily!! You've got a great variety of things...and love the Friday Freebie addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Vicki!!! I've at last got around to following your Blog too! lol

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.