Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Wednesday 9 June 2010

New Today!!

Be the first to hear about my newest designs by Following me on Twitter:-


www.craftsuprint.com
Elegant Metallic Greeting matching insert A5 Portrait A stylish A5 portrait format insert made to match my Elegant metallic Greeting designs. You can easily resize this design in your printer software to suit your project requirements. This design will mix, match and coordinate with all my other Ele...
2 seconds ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
www.craftsuprint.com
A5 Elegant metallic Greeting Quick Card with Pyramage A Stylish A5 card with a Greeting on an Oval metallic doily and a satin ribbon wrap and bow. complete the design. Ready to use card front with Pyramage topper and greetings sentiment. This design will mix, match and coordinate with all my other E...
2 minutes ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
www.craftsuprint.com
Metallic Birthday Greeting Quick Card corner side stacker A Beautiful 5 x 7 card with a lovely Birthday Greeting panal topped Diamond centred flowers and a satin bow. Ready to use card front with an easy to make scallop edge corner side stacker topper. Cut out the triangle stacker pieces and layer o...
3 minutes ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
www.craftsuprint.com
Pretty Viola 3D Decoupage sheet Pretty Violas and a satin ribbon bow 3d step by step decoupage which is sized to perfectly match my 8
4 minutes ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
www.craftsuprint.com
Pretty Viola matching 8 x 8 insert panel and greetings An insert panel designed to match my Pretty Viola 8
5 minutes ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
www.craftsuprint.com
Pretty Viola 8 x 8 Quick Card Topper A Gorgeous design to fit an 8
6 minutes ago ·  ·  · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.