Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Friday 14 May 2010

New Today!!

www.craftsuprint.com
Daisies on metallic lace Quick Card with 3d Decoupage A Beautiful card with Daisies on a square metallic lace doily topped with metallic pearls and a satin bow. A Blank area is included for your message and is topped with a pretty enamel and diamond dragonfly. Metallic corners complete the design. R...
2 seconds ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
www.craftsuprint.com
Daisies and Metallic Lace matching insert Square Portrait A pretty Square portrait format made to match my Daisies and Metallic Lace designs. You can easily resize this design in your printer software to suit your project requirements. This design will mix, match and coordinate with all my other Dai...
A few seconds ago ·  ·  · Share
Carol Clarke
www.craftsuprint.com
'Metallic Swirls Embossed' Backing Papers Kit 10 gorgeous coordinating backing papers in a lovely metallic version of my coordinating colours with a beautiful shimmery 'metallic lustre' Each sheet has a lovely subtle textured 'Hearts & Swirls Embossed' effect for all yo...
See more
about a minute ago ·  ·  · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.