Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Sunday 30 May 2010

Cards made with my designs




Be the first to hear about my newest designs by Following me on Twitter:-


Here's a sizzling coupon to save 21% off your next order.
Enter code SIZZLE upon checkout to save 21% next time you check out.
Simply type the word 'SIZZLE' into the REDEEM VOUCHER box on the basket page BEFORE you check out then click UPDATE BASKET to save a whopping 21% off your total order value!
Offer Ends 31st May 2010

Looking for great designs at a reasonable price?

Check out my downloadable designs on craftsUprint .... I've got  over 5000 items listed so you're sure to find something you like.... and you won't have to wait for it as they are instantly available to download.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.