Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Last day for discount code!


Simply type the word 'easteregg' into the REDEEM VOUCHER box on the basket page BEFORE
you check out then click UPDATE BASKET to save a whopping 20% off your total order value!

The discount code expires MIDNIGHT 31st March 2010 !!!




The name is Bob, Crafty Bob.
Licenced to hide.
I said no clues. However, you may get MI5 to decipher this...
I am 3 clicks away from the Homepage
AND
I am not hidden under a certain currency!
Is nobody looking for me?
Find Crafty Bob to win the Bobpot!
The Bobpot is fast approaching £300
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.