Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Saturday 6 February 2010

Rainbow Cross

I loved the Blue Cross Tunnel Card Kit so much I thought I'd make it in Rainbow Colours too.


It took a while to get it designed but I love the finished result.




I also decided I loved them so much that I've done them as A4 designs too!!  I'm hoping to find the time to get all the colourways done as Tunnel Card Kits over the next few weeks.  




Other new designs this week include A4 Pansies for Mothers Day

I've added over 100 new products this week ... so why not go and take a look - I'm sure you'll find something you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.