Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0tBA4kSrF

Buy my crafty downloads at craftsUprint

Saturday 30 January 2010

My New Cute A4 Designs

I have been working mega-hard this week on lots of new designs for craftsUprint.  I've designed a number of new A4 sheets with some of my cute Chick, Bunny and Lamb images.

My Little Chick is available with both Easter and Birthday greetings


My Little Lamb is available with Easter, Birthday, Baby Girl, Baby Boy and I Love Ewe greetings



My Little Bunny is available with Birthday, Easter and Mothers Day greetings



I had a lot of fun drawing these cute designs and will be adding more and with other greetings soon.

All my designs are available on craftsUprint

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate those of you who take time to leave me a comment. I read each and every one of them.